A brace of Nessmuks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I have a pair of Nessmuks for sale:

DSCN0065.jpg

Both are made with 3 mm full tang 01 tool steel, professionally hardened to 58rc. Both are razor sharp and can be used straight away. The scales are epoxied to the tangs after degreasing with acetone. The pins and lanyard tube are brass.

The top one has scales of Palmira, a really nice wood, chocolate and black stripes. It's 220 mm long, the cutting edge is 120mm, the blade is 38 mm wide.
The sheath is 3.5 mm thick veg tan leather, with a 3 strand braid, large enough for a 3" wide belt, wet moulded to the knife.

SOLD THANK YOU145 pounds, including next day delivery and Paypal fee.

DSCN0060.jpg

DSCN0068-2.jpg

DSCN0059-1.jpg

The bottom one is a bit smaller, not quite a baby Nessmuk! Overall length is 195 mm, the cutting edge is 90 mm long and the blade 30 mm wide. The scales are Acacia, a hard wood with a rather nice fine grain pattern.

The sheath can be carried on a lanyard round your neck or on a 2" wide belt. It's made of 3mm veg tan leather, wet moulded to the knife, with decorative sewing and I am going to finish it with a row of pony beads along the stitching. Personally I really like the way the sheath has come up, but it may not be every's cup of tea, so I would make another sheath for it if prefered.

SOLD THANK YOU135 pounds, including next day delivery and Paypal fee.

DSCN0066-2.jpg

DSCN0071.jpg

DSCN0072.jpg

DSCN0074-1.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Jojo,

Both truly beautiful knives, unfortunately I think SWMBO would use them to remove parts of me that I am very fond of :eek:
Lovely work mate,

Brian

mayfly

Life Member
May 25, 2005
Switzerland
Wow, I particularly like the little one including the sheath :) Excellent! Bit too soon after Christmas for me alas :( Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE