A big hello to everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 15, 2005
wantage
I would just like to say a big hello to everyone. I've been an lurking in the shadows for a couple of weeks,reading all the old threads and thought maybe i should say hi. :wave:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you mate and good to see that you're getting stuck in on the forum, it's the best way of getting involved :biggthump

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Buckshot said:
Hi IB, good to have you aboard.
Is that Wantage, Oxon?

Cheers

Mark

Yes it be Wantage, Oxon. Well actually a little village just outside, but i've never met anyone that has heard of the place, so Wantage is the nearest....

Martin

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Ok a bit about myself - i live about a mile from the ridgeway, and i can see a stretch of it about 7 -8 miles long, so i've got a pretty insporational view. But i've been "into" the subject since my school days (oh, the 58 rubberised poncho :) ). I feel all faint thinking about it...
Any way over the last couple of years, i,ve been doing a bit of kit replacement and got myself the following.
Sabre 45 and nanok -10 this year.
sass hootchi, swedish messkit, aw woodlore and ws woodlore (micarta), granny b pocket axe. Managed to get hold of the woodlore hammock as well. ( i see a pattern forming here :lol: )
Still trying to work out how to squash a nanok even further into the sabre, so got the plce pouches to help.
Any ideas?

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
sorry Dave, got carried away there reminiscing. Found you all by accident on google, and thought wow.
Interest is food and sitting by a campfire eating it... :lol: Maybe a shot of jamesons followed by kip...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE