600g Woolpower jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Not really a proper review, but just to say that I finally splashed out on the Woolpower (Ullefrotte) zip jacket in 600g merino. Very happy indeed. It has a smoother tighter finish than the "undies" I had already, a nice stand-up collar that keeps its shape, has a long back, is very very warm and has brilliant thumb holes with long wrist covers that more or less mean you don't need gloves. One of these under Ventile/similar jacket is a very happy combination indeed.

I was out in the snow today and was so warm I didn't need a jacket over the top.

NS

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Seconded, I have one as well and it's superb. One tip though, don't go progging for wood with it on because you'll spend hours pulling tiny bits of wood out of it :(

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Yes, I agree they are great. Had one a couple of years and never let me down. I wear a thin 'wicking' long sleeved vest under it and my Paramo lined ventile jacket from Hilltrek over it. Absolutely bombpfoof.goodjob

fergus77

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2006
Portreath, Cornwall
got the 200gsm top and it's a god send this time of year. Under my swanndri shirt and a waterproof top layer i'm set!
Been using it now for about 4 years and still going strong with no complaints

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE