58 pattern poncho for less than £9 delivered

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Just a quick thread to heap praise on Ironclad Surplus,
www.ironclad-surplus.co.uk

I found their site by accident and I'm glad I did. I bought 2 58 pattern poncho's and a set of mess tins and still got change out of £25 and that was delivered !! They are a true 'surplus' outlet and don't charge silly prices for their gear. The delivery was a little slow but I think it's only a 2 man operation and it was over Xmas when I ordered, so they may well have been on R&R. The kit arrived and is first rate! the poncho's are used (class1) and the mess tins still had the little telltale rings inside where some squaddie had been boiling up his compo rations...Propper messtins not these cheapo Gelert lookalikes with handles made of coathangers. There is a fair bit of stuff on their site and postage is included in the price. This must be one of the cheapest surplus outlets I've found... ie: 58 pat poncho £8.97, 45ltr dry bag £6.97, British Army Golok Machete £9.97, Norgee shirt £7.97 Let's face it, a Ponch for less than the price of a large Pizza.. Ya can't go wrong :biggthump

Andy Coleman is the dude who runs it. So if you need kit on a budget and aren't bothered about waiting a week for it to arrive, I recommend them :super:

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Excellent link - I've ordered a Swedish Army trangia (under a tenner delivered!)and a pair of ear defenders (3.97, delivered!).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE