5.11 Tactical Cotton Trousers £35 delivered - limited sizes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
For some reason 5.11 keep sending me trousers that I don't remember ordering.....
So I've a few pairs here without waiting orders.
Prices of 5.11 stuff have gone skywards lately due to the increase in cotton pricing but these are going for old pricing.
Hence £35 per pair delivered to UK address. Paypal only thanks.

1 x Tundra 32" waist 32" leg SOLD
1 x Tundra 34" waist 36" leg
1 x OD Green 32" waist 34" leg SOLD
1 x OD Green 34" waist 32" leg SOLD
1 x OD Green 36" waist 32" leg SOLD

Last edited:
E

ex member coconino

I've got a pair of right-handed ones, so if any of these are left-handed and in my size I could have a pair of pairs.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Damn.... why couldn't you have some of the more generous sized trousers on sale for us of 'well rounded' bushcrafters rather than those for racing snakes :lmao::lmao:

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
They are very good trousers, I ordered some off a guy on fleebay that were advertised as for big and tall men.
Now I wanted 33 inch leg length and 38 waist, when they were delivered they were to baggy in the leg so I exchanged them for a smaller size 36 waist.
They too are a bit baggy in the leg so I'm going to trade them for something.
Next time I get them it will be from Lurch.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
They are very good trousers, I ordered some off a guy on fleebay that were advertised as for big and tall men.
Now I wanted 33 inch leg length and 38 waist, when they were delivered they were to baggy in the leg so I exchanged them for a smaller size 36 waist.
They too are a bit baggy in the leg so I'm going to trade them for something.
Next time I get them it will be from Lurch.

Out of curiosity, what is the circumference of the bottom of the trouser leg? Or, put another way, what is the width of the bottom of the trouser leg when pressed out flat? It's going to be something in the range 16" to 20" circumference (= 8-10 inches flat width). Thanks in advance

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Presently laid up with The Lurgy (thank you Mrs for sharing!) but if I can summon up the energy to get off the sofa I'll whip my trews off (steady ladies!) and get a tape measure to 'em.
I'm still wearing the first pair of 5.11 kecks I ever bought when I first heard of the brand many years ago, waaaay before I started selling them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE