4 pounder to 2lb carving axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
First Nations here in the Pacific Northwest are hardly 250 years out of the stone age.
Most old ways persist and are being revived. Your heart rate is a good strike rate.
Have to start somewhere. Bash away and you won't last 20 minutes.

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
That really is a piece of art, a thing of beauty!
When are you taking orders?
Thank you! I do the odd commission, its quite a saturated market there are a lot of good and worthy custom makes of knives axe's etc out there with a fair amount of time in the trade, so with me as I'm a hobbyist I do a few a year and never the same again, so what ever a person is looking for, with me they get something utterly there's.

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Thank you! I do the odd commission, its quite a saturated market there are a lot of good and worthy custom makes of knives axe's etc out there with a fair amount of time in the trade, so with me as I'm a hobbyist I do a few a year and never the same again, so what ever a person is looking for, with me they get something utterly there's.

Have sent a pm!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE