35lt swedish rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Just ordered the rucksack everybody raved about in past reviews , looks the biz can't argue with the price.Hope to be using it at my first meet when I can make the time.
Clayton

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
I use one of these they are a superb item, possibly the only pack you'll ever need. I have replaced the harness on mine and I have'nt used any other pack since.
Neil

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
I have one too, I haven't really used it much so far, but it holds all my gear expect my sleeping bag while in storage.

I hope to used over the next few weeks and really work out what modes I need to do to it. I certainly need to add a hip belt and maybe some more padding on the shoulder straps and belt loop on either side to add two 58pat water bottle pouches. They are definitly worth the buy.

Neil1 I known i have asked before but would you be kind enough to give us a brief how to on the harness mods you made and what materials you used?

James

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I didn't have to mod mine at all... I don't seem to be able to pack enough in it to upset my balance and need a hip thingy.

I just thought it was really comfy out of the box.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
jamesdevine said:
I have one too, I haven't really used it much so far, but it holds all my gear expect my sleeping bag while in storage.

I hope to used over the next few weeks and really work out what modes I need to do to it. I certainly need to add a hip belt and maybe some more padding on the shoulder straps and belt loop on either side to add two 58pat water bottle pouches. They are definitly worth the buy.

Neil1 I known i have asked before but would you be kind enough to give us a brief how to on the harness mods you made and what materials you used?

James

You mean I went to all the trouble of getting you one and posting it to you ect and you havent used it much - James shame on you! ;)

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
I known. I'm really sorry. Will a bottle of best Irish Whiskey and two bottles of the black stuff earn your forgiveness. :D

In truth it's just two big for the day hikes I have done so far this year, but with two weekend trips coming up in the next month I will get to us it alot and I'ill be sure to get photographing evidence as well.(off me looking for the best Irish whiskey ;) )

James

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Raskusdrotti,I was just gonna send you the link for the rucksack then I noticed another thread and there it was,Moduser had already put up the link,some people have nothing betta to do :D
Clayton

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
be carefull of any purchase from surplus and adventure, i seem to recall a thread on some poor service from them to more than one customer, have a quick search through the forum for the thread.

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
Dingo,you had me worried concerning said company so I phoned them just to make sure there werent gonna be any complications with the order.First phone call no answer went to answer phone I think,making all sorts of strange noises so I tried one of their other numbers and it was answered to my amazement,said rucksack would be with me by Friday they had posted it that morning,it arrived this morning cant really say any thing about there service ,would have been nice to receive a email informing me of availability of item or when posted.
Clayton

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Just got one off evilbay which actually came from surplus and adventure, got it within 2 days, so I can't complain about the service. Looks like a very good sack, simple and practical, not much to break, very pleased with it.

Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE