2 water bottle pouches suitable for 58 bottle and crusader kit.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi I have 1 water bottle pouch to swap.
NOW GONE!
fromcameranew003.jpg

They are made by Arktis (has label) made from coated cordura(I think) and has a covered pocket inside to store a small millbank bag or brew kit.The pouches are similar to the US army ALICE waterbottle pouch though this one is unlined and much bigger.

On the rear is a simple loop, I've added two extra loops on each pouch which are easy to remove if you wish(see below).

Also on the sides are male and female poppers which attach to other Arktis pouches with corresponding poppers though you don't need to (see below).
On the lower front of the pouch are 2 small straps designed to hold a small bottle of Iodine or Puritabs though I've never used it.

This is what will fit inside the pouches:
fromcameranew002.jpg

all of the cooking gear shown: (Crusader Cup Canteen, 58" water bottle, Crusader stove, and Lid)
came from 1 pouch with space for a couple of drinks sachets a spoon etc down the side. Both are practicaly new, no visible wear at all, no stains inside or out(I look after my kit!:))

(Note: the bottles cups cooker, and lid are Not on offer)

For swaps?
O.G.1736 Single Rear Pouch (usually sold as 3) (Arktis)
O.G. PLCE webbing Yoke (not for the Bergen side pouches)
Survival-bushcraft book.
MOD/Nato Survival kit parts.
Fire steel (doesn't need to be new).
old MOD DPM basha (for the material, so a few burn or rip holes would be ok).

or something else interesting
cheers

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE