2 leather sheaths and a Fallkniven U1 with belt pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

I have for sale the following:

1 Leather custom Knife Sheath [by Dougster] in dark brown with D Ring Belt hanger for an additional lower slung belt option [never used] and excellent workmanship £27.50 posted NOW £25 posted

1 Spyderco Bushcrafter knife sheath in dark brown [never used] £25 posted NOW £22 posted

1 Fallkniven U1 with a custom made [by Dougster] and snug fitting dark brown leather belt pouch [with sam browne stud closure] knife has never cut a thing pouch is brand new. £110 NOW £100

[web blurb on the U1]
“The U1 is a non-locking folder of the highest calibre. Using a slip joint mechanism it is legal carry in most European countries including the UK. 3G laminate powder steel means, as with all falkniven knives, the blade edge is beyond comparison and ultra sharp. The Cocobolo handle scales add a touch of class to this undoubted leader of the pack.

Lock Type Slip joint
Weight 2.2 oz.
Blade Hardness 62 HRC
Blade Length 62 mm
Blade Material 3G
Blade Thickness 2.5 mm
Closed Length 86 mm
Handle Material Cocobolo

Please note prices include postage and packing to UK mainland - U1 and pouch will be posted RMSD

Pictures can be sent to your email on request

Regards
Max

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I did some photos of the U1 pouch before it went. It's a stunning knife and I gave it some time on the strop before it went out. Sharp is an understatement; 3G is great steel.

SAM_2243.jpg

SAM_2244.jpg

SAM_2245.jpg

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I did some photos of the U1 pouch before it went. It's a stunning knife and I gave it some time on the strop before it went out. Sharp is an understatement; 3G is great steel.

SAM_2243.jpg

SAM_2244.jpg

SAM_2245.jpg
ill second that, out of all the different steel's i have the 3g is the one that holds its edge the longest, its outstanding.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE