Lincolnshire meets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
I'm not sure quite where Lincoln belongs, midlands or north (I've always said midlands) but anyway is anyone interested in a Lincolnshire meet? I don't know of any land we can use as of yet so if anyone thinks they can get access to some that would be brilliant. I've Pm'd a few people already about a meet so any additional interest would be great.
Or are there are any existing Lincoln meets?
Thanks for your time
Regards Mike.

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
Great :D well I have had 3 Pm's and told them about this thread so that's 5 people who might be interested.
I'm right outside Lincoln so anywhere travlewise is normally good for me.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Yep interested. And have land access.. but have a baby due in the next couple of months....... plenty of woodland around here though if anyone wants to meet for the day

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
Well the land I had in mind is not appropriate because:
1) the access to the woodland is through a feild of relitevly 'fresh' cattle
and 2) it doesn't belong to the person who I thought it did, even though it's in the middle of his field.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
im in if anyone gets anything sorted. i, like pignut, have a baby due this month but i would love to see something get going in lincs. i'm in sleaford. as has been said, there's loads of woodland near me too

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
im in if anyone gets anything sorted. i, like pignut, have a baby due this month but i would love to see something get going in lincs. i'm in sleaford. as has been said, there's loads of woodland near me too

Good luck mate!

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I am only 25 mins from lincoln... Is a lincoln meet a possibility for everyone?

Anyone know any area aroind there

Harb505

Forager
Nov 22, 2011
Lincolnshire
Right then we need:
1) To know for definate what land we are going to use.
2) A date?
3) A rough estimate of numbers.
4) Possible lifts for those using public transport?

Have I missed anything?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE