zippo lighter pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
I have up for sale five of the six shown Zippo lighter pouches (the one with the lighter in im keeping ) the belt loops are riveted and are made to fit a 2" belt and all are hand stitched with black nylon thread. these are going to be cheap as I only want to cover material costs and postage so will be £7.50 including postage (2nd class recorded).
Cheers jim.
100_3530_zps60753f9d.jpg

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
All pouches posted out this morning so should be with you guys in a couple of days. Any feedback on them good or bad would be much appreciated cheers.

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
My pouch arrived this morning. Really well made pouch, fits the lighter like a glove. Stitching is solid, great quality throughout. Very happy with it, cheers Jim!

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
My pouch arrived this morning. Really well made pouch, fits the lighter like a glove. Stitching is solid, great quality throughout. Very happy with it, cheers Jim!

Thanks for letting me know Andy im glad you like it, this being my first step as a maker I appreciate any feedback. Cheers!

Pete k, I am currently working on some more the same but different... Thats if my experimenting works out the way I hope lol!

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Yes they are nice. My trouble is I can't find my Zippo to put in mine!
:lmao:sounds like more of an excuse to by a new one.
Jim picked mine up today from post office well impressed , reminds me of the quality of the old (20years ago) zippo ones.
Top Notch work.
Bob

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Cheers guys, im glad they arrived ok. And you should never need an excuse to buy another Zippo lol!

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Great work very happy with mine and my new copper d 03 looks so cool wrapped up in leather , thank you fella

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE