Zip Lock Bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
TeeDee I've been using Tesco zip locks for several years and they are really good; I store stuff like mobile phone, sugar, flour, coffee, FAK(s) tea bags etc all to great effect. They come in three sizes and for a couple of quid they are well worth trying. A decent weight plastic and the zip lock is good too.

whitey3192

Forager
Oct 23, 2010
North yorkshire
TeeDee I've been using Tesco zip locks for several years and they are really good; I store stuff like mobile phone, sugar, flour, coffee, FAK(s) tea bags etc all to great effect. They come in three sizes and for a couple of quid they are well worth trying. A decent weight plastic and the zip lock is good too.

agreed, for the price you cant go wrong, also good for making supa noodles in on your cooker too!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

Good shout on those Rik , thanks , just got some. Not Ideal , but pretty close.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Tamarack have 25% off the Loksak if you decide to try them TD

http://www.tamarackgroup.co.uk/acatalog/loksak.html

Sorry Shewie , should have thanked you aswell. No doubt that they are good but I'm finding my Native Northern Blood is coming out telling me not to pay good money for plastic bags.
And to be fair I don't need them for the following characteristics, impressive that they are.

"Certified watertight to 60m- Remains flexible to -40°C- Resistant to solvents"

60m?!?? Somethings gone seriously wrong in my Dive plan if I'm looking for my boiled sweets at 60 m in the Nog.!!:)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Lol, fair dos mate :)

I suppose I use them in the noo so it's worth having them watertight for the occasional accidents :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Good shout on those Rik , thanks , just got some. Not Ideal , but pretty close.

I use the Tesco ones too, a bit more protection is added by a set of John Fenna pouches:

mycooksetup001.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE