Zebra billys

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harlequin

Aug 8, 2004
UK
Lads (and lasses), help me out here!
I thought the zebra billies would be back on the market by mid-July. It seems not.
Can anyone help me to find zebra billys that I can buy just now?
Thanks for any help.

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
Well the site allows you to go through to the payment screen, so hopefully that indicates they have some in stock:rolleyes:

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
Well the site allows you to go through to the payment screen, so hopefully that indicates they have some in stock:rolleyes:
That's no guarantee - very few shopping cart systems have a live stock feature, and those that do aren't usually kept up to date by vendors. I'd give Roger a call if I were you.

leon-1

From what I have heard Zebra Billies will become harder to find in the future due to some restrictions/stipulations that are being made, so people will be rather unwilling to import them.

thingswelike said:
That's no guarantee - very few shopping cart systems have a live stock feature, and those that do aren't usually kept up to date by vendors. I'd give Roger a call if I were you.

That's a fair comment.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Lads (and lasses), help me out here!
I thought the zebra billies would be back on the market by mid-July. It seems not.
Can anyone help me to find zebra billys that I can buy just now?
Thanks for any help.

Why do you need this brand, there are other, very good options (and a lot cheaper) around. No offence to Zebra can users, but I think they are over priced for what they are, the're nothing to write home about at the end of the day

I've been using this set up for over 30 years without problem

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nestling-set-...ryZ16036QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
sundog want $41 to post 2 billys to the UK !

Dont think so.

The shipping on items from the UK to the US are outrageous too. I think it is because of some tariff agreements, I sent a small package that was heavy to a friend in the UK and it was over $100 to mail.

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
I use a stainless biscuit tin with two holes drilled in sides and a bent coat hanger wire as a handle. Tolal cost £4. Works dam well. Mine has the same capacity as a zebra and has withstood fire, flame and general neglect.

Have a look at the link below or just visit charity shops, its the kind of thing that gets thrown out after 5 years for not being shinny enough!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAINLESS-STE...ryZ20654QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thingswelike

Forager
Jun 15, 2007
Peak District
I'm all for making stuff yourself, but to me the Zebra's aren't actually an expensive item of kit - not in the grand scheme of things.
Not worth paying daft shipping for maybe, but UK RRP isn't going to break the bank - I can't even get a couple of Pizzas for less than that round these parts!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE