Zebra Billy Can Special offer £10 - SOLD OUT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
Tony

Thank you for that.

Looked OK'ish to me, but remain accutely aware that e- comms do not always convey meanings well. Just wanted to stay polite.

Oakleaf

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Great offer - mine arrived this morning.

I ballsed up the initial order by paying with PayPal straight off and mentioning in the comments bit that it was in relation to the special offer through BCUK.

Of course, the full amount was payed rather than the special offer price - duh!

Got an email from Woodland Organics to say that they'd refunded me and asking me to pay the discounted price, which I did. The kit arrived the next morning! How's that for trust? They must have mailed it anyway, even after they'd refunded the initial payment!

Big thanks to BCUK for organising the deal and big thanks to Woodland Organics for sorting me out aftered I'd messed it all up! Nice one.

One stupid question now: You get the pot and the lid and ...er... a little 'tray' thing that fits in the top. I'm SO going to regret asking this but, what is the little tray bit for?

Sorry.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Mikey P said:
One stupid question now: You get the pot and the lid and ...er... a little 'tray' thing that fits in the top. I'm SO going to regret asking this but, what is the little tray bit for?

Sorry.

From Ray Mears' site:

RayMears.com said:
This Billy Can ... comes complete with an insert which can be used to cook above the main area of the billy can and for steaming or as a small plate.

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Just to let you know that all Billys in this special offer have now been sold I'm afraid. Thanks for all the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE