Zarges storage boxes - can you stand on them

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
Title says it all really, are Zarges boxes built well enough that you can stand on them, to get an occasional bit of extra height when required.

Thanks,

Graham

You might be able to dent the lid if you stood right in the middle of a large one, but keep your feet on the edge and you'll have no problem.

My wife and I have about a dozen Zarges cases. They are bloody expensive, but should last a lifetime. We love ours.

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
You might be able to dent the lid if you stood right in the middle of a large one, but keep your feet on the edge and you'll have no problem.

My wife and I have about a dozen Zarges cases. They are bloody expensive, but should last a lifetime. We love ours.

My aluminium camera cases were the same, but yes after having had a series of plastic type boxes split the Zarges, will still a lot of money are probably worth it over their lifetime.

Thanks for the comment,

Graham

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE