Yurts in winter?

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

TLM

Native
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Er.... thanks?!?
I think the shipping container house has been tested here quite a few times, works. People tend to have slightly weird opinions about the looks ... I think some years ago I saw a bigger house made of several 40ft and 20ft containers criscrossed in an artistic way. :eek:

Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
When my construction trailer was ready to live in I did run out of money and time and didn't finish the last details.
I probably will do that this Autumn or winter and show photos when it's ready.

I still have a few improvised corners that aren't optimal and only want to show a perfectly working and secure thing.

Reactions: steveparry

Broch

Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
When my construction trailer was ready to live in I did run out of money and time and didn't finish the last details.
I probably will do that this Autumn or winter and show photos when it's ready.

I still have a few improvised corners that aren't optimal and only want to show a perfectly working and secure thing.

You mean you haven't done the washing up ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Erbswurst

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
No, really.
I didn't get as many metal plates as I wanted, also not the right stove pipe attachment, because most shops were closed, and so on.

Could become dangerous if beginners would copy what I am currently using here.

Last edited:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.