You may not post attachments

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shadow57

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 28, 2005
Glossop, Derbyshire
Hello..

I am trying to post a new article but I cannot attach photos.

You are currently using 206.3 KB to store 10 uploaded attachments is displayed in the attachment info..

You may not post attachments is displayed in the new post area..

So what am I doing wrong

and how do I become a paid member..

Thanks John

leon-1

Hi John, you can become a paid member by going into the user CP, under the control panel on the left hand side there is a section called Miscellaneous. In this section there is paid subscriptions, click on that and it will take you to the subscription page.

Tony is working on a way to make it easier, but since the crash earlier this year he has been more than a little busy rebuilding the site from scratch:)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hold on.....If you're talking about using the attachment facility then I've disabled it as we've got the gallery, people can post pictures to the gallery and then link to them, you can edit and manage the pictures from there.

If your talking about the Gallery then there's a problem as you should have more than enough space to post pictures.

It is not dependant on becoming a full member, you do have enough space. ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE