You know you're into Bushcraft too much when...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Hey Pete

Whatcha doin' in my bedroom?

My response to "You know you're into Bushcraft too much when..." is that every possible answer I can give actually sounds quite reasonable. :shock:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
:-D :-D :-D
Stuart said:
...your entire house smells of woodsmoke..... but you only notice when you go into other peoples home and think to yourself hmmm smells different here :-D

May 18, 2003
Cheshire
When your neighbour knocks on the door whilst your working on your latest bow :-x and then asks if you saw someone removing a large part of the ash tree in her garden! :lol:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
.............. When your computer passwords are one or more of the following:-

grannyb
woodlore
lapppuukko
bushcraftiscool
gransforsbruks
tinderbox
hennesseyhammock
hoochie
firesteel
whosnickedmysfa
:shock:

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
...when your credit card statement is two pages long and all the items listed are from sporting goods stores or knife dealers. :shock:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
When you'd rather be in the forest than watch wales generally beating most teams at football, (sorry, couldnt resist).

Oh yes...and when you feel akward if you dont have a plaster on your finger.

When you dont feel *right* if you dont have your WS and firesteel in your bag.

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Bad - poor fellow needs shooting just for thinking of the push pineapple shake the tree song .............. mmmmmmm wonder what type of tree? :shock:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
So Jake
Next time I'm in Cardiff I'll pop into your shop and look out for the guy with the plaster..
:rolmao:

Thats the way, or if its a match day, the guy with his ear against the radio.

mmmmmmm wonder what type of tree?
:rolmao:

Cheers,

Jake

bushwacker bob

Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
you have left your lighter at home and desperately need to light a cigarette, you strip bark from a handy birch tree and spark it with a fire steel just to light a fag! and I was only in the back garden! :oops: doh

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I just practised feather sticks to light my fire...there was firelighters at hand.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
You know you're into BushcraftUK too much when ... you PM your family to wish them goodnight! :lol: :eek:):

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE