You know you a Bushcrafter when on BushCraft USA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I remember a thread similar to this sometime ago on here but just found it on BushCraftUSA
It's Hilarious (well im my warped mind I think so:rolleyes:) so I thought I'd share http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1020597&posted=1#post1020597

A few examples ;)

originally posted by Dree
When your wife is reading this thread with you laughing at the ones are already true and grimacing at the ones that are going to come true.

Originally Posted by BushyBeard
After dinner, you run up to a tree, snap off a twig and wittle your self a tooth pick

Originally Posted by BushBum
when your wife's friend are over..and the conversation stops because you;ve unconciously started stopping your knife in front of everyone without realizing it....

Originally Posted by Survive
Your EDC pack contains a knife, sharpening stone, means of purifying water, first aid kit, compass, rope, duct tape, ferro rod, tinder and various other things..... and you live in the city!

When you have a PERMENENT bald spot on your arm from testing knife sharpeness

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE