Yorkshire Bushcrafters

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kendalphil

Jan 16, 2011
kendal cumbria
hi mike.

just attended my 1st bushcraft meet organised my chris lannyman 8 at brockwell wood had a fantastic & interesting time caught the bushcraft bug
just across the border in cumbria
it wiil be a honour to join.

regards kendalphil.

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
erm...this may be a sensitive subject but i'm originally from t'other side of t'pennines :eek: but have been living and working in Yorkshire for over 20 years. Are you allowing offcummerduns in :)
Mike

Last edited:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
There is an initiation ceremony to perform though! It involves a secret handshake, wearing a flat cap and singing "on ilkley moor ba tat. Then you're in :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
oy oy Gohda.....

all are welcome mate, we are having a meet up this weekend at brockwell woods if you want to meet up with some of the lads...

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Hi guys, i'm relativly new to this part of the world. Have been to the rough close meet before and have taken the family to three bushmoots in fact son had his first birthday at the moot - so we all have the bug.

Ive done a few courses bushcraft style over the last few years so have lots to learn and a little to share.

I'm in hilton, to south of ingleby but interested in joining any meetups - will try to get to any next brockwell meet as im gagging for a few nights out.

John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE