Yellow Wood Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dexter

Forager
Jan 23, 2007
Birmingham, UK
www.th.ph.bham.ac.uk
I have indeed and have thoroughly enjoyed it every time. I have only camped there so I cannot comment on the courses. The owner Paul and his family are lovely and make you feel at home straight away.

The first half of the forest is dedicated to camping and is big enough so that you feel like you have it to yourself. The other half is dedicated to bushcrafty things and a couple of tipis and is nice for just strolling around. There's plently of walking in the local area(and even a pub) if that's your thing.

It's as close as you can come to wild camping it England but without the worry of getting caught. One year i was lucky enough to have the forest to myself midweek and the whole thing was carpeted in bluebells. Magical! Going to remember that for a while.

Have fun!

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Fantastic site, Paul is a great guy and really good to know. Been a few times so far. Good spread of different trees and the last time we went, we had the pleasure of watching a few buzzards going for the pigeons.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lovely site and lovely fella. I have stayed there a few times on my own and with friends and i cant recommend it highly enough.

Not been in a while but im sure its on th cards again. ;) If you have a search for my name in the out and about bit there should be a few pics n stuff.

grimstead

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2008
wolverhampton
thanks people that really gd to no cant wait to go now :))

buy the way dose any no how long it would take to get their from m6 j10 going on to the
m5 way

thanks

mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE