WS Woodlore knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
I currently have an Alan Wood Woodlore and a WS Woodlore. I have a Bearclaw field knife on order and feel that I'm being a bit greedy. I am looking to sell the WS knife, but am reluctant to use eBay. I would rather it went to a good home for a reasonable amount.

I don't know how these classifieds normally work, but if anyone is interested PM me and I can send pics.

Cheers, Andrew

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Well if you are feeling greedy at having a few knives, then of course you wouldn't want the guilt of being greedy on the price so i'll give ya £50 for it ;)

All the best on selling it. :D

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Not for me at the moment as I'm waiting for a blade to handle myself over on BB, but full marks for your ethics.
clap.gif

Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
Gents

I've had quite a few offers so far, even without pics. I understimated the interest and I'm not sure how to be fair about this. I can't take any photos until tomorrow evening (Friday 02 June) and I apologise for not being more organised before I posted the thread.

Can any of the moderators offer any advice on how to settle this fairly?

Andrew

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
first come, first served

you can put pictures up but priority still goes to the person who contacted you and agreed a sale first, if they pull out its goes to the next person who contacted you and agreed a sale and so forth.

to avoid this problem in future ensure that you state the price and include pictures in you announcement

Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
With Stuarts advice in mind, I have a firm offer for payment today, even without pics. This offer was also the first one in, seconds after I first posted the thread! I'll PM all of those that have contacted me and made offers/ask for further info.

Thanks to everyone for your interest and I promise to be more organised next time.

Cheers,

Andrew

Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
Thanks to everyone for your replies and understanding. I shouldn't be suprised from this excellent group, but it was good to here that you thought my first, albeit fumbling, attempt to sell was done fairly.

Andrew

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Very well done mate

I have one of these superb knives, and as you so rightly state they are going for silly money on e-bay. About 2 weeks ago i saw the micarta handle version which was about £85 if i remember from woodlore sold for £480!
It was very nice of you to offer it to the forum for a sensible price, as least it will be used as it was intended (mine certainly is) and not left in a drawer or sold on for even more profit. They are good but NO knife IMHO is worth £480.....i wouldn't dare use it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE