Worst injury

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Where I had slammed into the tank was black, purple and orange in a huge horseshoe shape, thighs, 'bits' and abdomen. Had to take about a week off work becuase I couldn't get any trousers on... Couldn't sleep at night thanks to afore mentioned rugby team... Not fond memories...

When I was an apprentice the bloke I worked with told me a story much like you described. He T-boned a car coming out of a junction at 30mph (honest officer) only he didn't go over the handlebars but stopped moving forward abruptly.

You can see why given that he was riding a Honda Black Bomber

honda-cb450-black-bomber-1980.gif

Glad to read you made a full recovery and I hope the kids are fine :lmao:

Ape_Ogre

Tenderfoot
Apr 26, 2010
Southport, UK
Ouch, very glad not to have become tangled on the F650GS, very tall bikes. After my little accident I got a phonecall from a mate (who worked at a local garage) saying that my bike had come in and did I want it repaired or written off as the frame was bent (I went for the written off option). He also mentionned I had left an unusual 'imprint' on the metal tank ! p.s. The ladz are fine ta ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE