World of Tanks?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
Any players on here? Currently playing the XBOX 360 beta version (my PC won't play games) and quite enjoying it

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
Any players on here? Currently playing the XBOX 360 beta version (my PC won't play games) and quite enjoying it
Oh, look, a thread about a computer game, but it's not even Bushcraft related. Everyone, get him!

In all seriousness, I've heard of the game and its popularity, but tanks aren't my thing.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I find it quite relaxing to get my **** handed to me by far more experienced players every now and then.

'HoneyMonster' in a RAM II on PC.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I find it quite relaxing to get my **** handed to me by far more experienced players every now and then.

'HoneyMonster' in a RAM II on PC.

he's probably 13 yo too ;)

is it on the ps3?

too many games on my want list are xbox only....

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oh, look, a thread about a computer game, but it's not even Bushcraft related. Everyone, get him!

In all seriousness, I've heard of the game and its popularity, but tanks aren't my thing.

I take it that was a pop at me? I have done my best to repair any damage, i may have caused.

I tell you what Taylor, you want to go and climb some of those pine trees upon the highland of Dorthonion, then move to England, and play computer games.

Ivan...

Remember, whats under a ponies tail?

THOaken

Native
Jan 21, 2013
England(Scottish Native)
I take it that was a pop at me? I have done my best to repair any damage, i may have caused.

I tell you what Taylor, you want to go and climb some of those pine trees upon the highland of Dorthonion, then move to England, and play computer games.

Ivan...

Remember, whats under a ponies tail?
It was a simple jest... I'm not quite sure I understand what this post means.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
yup Chainsaw_Ecosse on PC. It's a funny old game, sometimes it's great sometimes you have a team of crazy people but all in all, it's a game. Me, I love tanks :D

DSCF0835.jpg

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
I have an account on WoT that I play from time to time - my 12 year old son plays it a lot more than me, so he's probably one of those whipping everyone's bottom ;)

Last edited:

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
there was an advert on the dashboard for the Beta you had to sign up and then you got sent a code I think it's closed now though. Should be released soon I think. Finally got my 88mm on my Jagdpanzer IV first game out got Top Gun and Steel Wall pretty happy with it lol

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln

Thats why I put it in the Off Topic section

lavrentyuk

Nomad
Oct 19, 2006
Mid Wales
I was playing far too much of it until recently. Tier X tanks, Clan, the lot.

Now I have my life back, but only so I can go to work more :-(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE