Workshop Heaven, discounted Mora's and free shipping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
I just came across this on Britishblades (thanks to Big Steve), Workshop heaven are selling Mora's at ridiculous prices, I just brought a Mora Bushcraft Forest Knife for £15 with free shipping, they also have the Triflex, force and 2000 for £15 each.
Site is www.workshopheaven.com look under knives

Please note I do not work for this company, nor have I shopped with them before today.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Site is back up, there was an issue their end, on the plus side, I received my Forest knife this morning :)

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I don't like this website. Not one little bit. It's already parted me with the cost of a Bahco saw, a Mora Forest knife and a Bahco pocket knife, and now I find myself comparing prices on a splitting maul. Definitely not a good site to visit :D

Hi Harvestman,

Shipping is free within the UK until midnight on the 29th.

Normally shipping is charged by weight for orders under £100 and you get a choice of available shipping options at the checkout. For orders over £100 it's free for UK and most of northern Europe.

Cheers,

Matthew

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Hi Harvestman,

Shipping is free within the UK until midnight on the 29th.

Normally shipping is charged by weight for orders under £100 and you get a choice of available shipping options at the checkout. For orders over £100 it's free for UK and most of northern Europe.

Cheers,

Matthew

Thank you. That means I'll be spending more money!

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Hmmm - Forest or Force? Any advice for a newbie. As far as I can see the only difference between the knives (baring colour) is that the Forest is thinner at the pointy end. Having not used one in anger yet I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

red devil

Forager
Dec 1, 2010
South of Glasgow
Hi all,
Bushcraft newbie here, and very happy with £15 Mora Force knife that just came through post - my first bushcraft knife (and blimey, it's sharp - shaved the hairs off my forearm, it did!). Not quite so keen on the green plastic sheath, so I'm going to look at making one from leather some time soon. Thanks for the heads-up on the Workshop Heaven sale.
Steve

Forager
Jun 16, 2008
North East
Cheers Kard,

I've only just noticed this thread looks like I'm going to be buying myself a few more presents!

Useful site anyway as they have some good gear.

ATB

Bluemerle

Nomad
Nov 6, 2010
Essex
Received all the stuff i ordered, could be the weather causing hold up in your part of the world. why don't you contact "Workshop Heaven" to confirm your Knife has been posted? Good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE