Wooplaw meet(September 2012)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, as some of you are aware from the last Bushcraft skill share, that this year is Wooplaws 25th anniversary. I have been talking to Bob and he says that they would like to have a Bushcraft camp set up for the visitors, so they can see what its all about. So what is being proposed is that we could have a meet up and also let the general public get better aquainted with bushcraft, so it would be two birds with one stone so to speak. I know its a fair while away, but i thought i'd give you a wee heads up about it.

http://www.wooplaw.org.uk/?events=wooplaw25

Anyway i'm just trying to gauge if there is anyone interested in having a meet.

Cheers Stuart.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks,nice to see some interest in this. I was up at Wooplaw today with Bob as he was showing me where we can have our camp, it will be on the Easter park side,just down from Tim's grave.
There is a handy tree from which i can hang the chute,so we will have a communal area. Also there are plenty of trees around for the tree dwellers, and ample space for tents.

I will keep you posted as i go along.

Cheers Stuart.

freedom

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2011
liverpool
Hi,
My name is Phil, would like to come long to the Wooplaw meet. I have no skills to pass, but very willing to help were I can. What dates in September is the meet.
Regards,
Phil.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, just to let you know that this meet up is still a goer. I will be there on the Friday but the main event starts on Saturday the 1st.

Heres a link so you can see whats on http://www.wooplaw.org.uk/?page_id=879

It Should be a pretty hectic weekend,with lots of things going on. Bob told me awhile back that the BBC might be filming for reporting Scotland,plus MSPs and the Minister for Rural Affairs have been invited along.

Our area will be over in Easter park,where i will put up the chute,so we have a communal area. There are plenty of Trees for Hammocks and the area is good for tents too.
The only thing i should add,is bring enough water to last the weekend,i have a 25 gallon jerry which i will bring with me,but the more the merrier. Also could you maybe bring a bag of logs,to keep the home fire burning.

Anyway it would be good to see a few faces.

So could you please add your name if you can make it along.

Stuartf
Craigm9

Well atb.
Cheers Stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE