Woodsmoke course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Anyone ever been on the woodsmoke borneo jungle expedition? Opinions please...

Spud

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Hey Spud, I think this is the first year they have ran the Borneo expedition and its been so popular that a second one is put on.

You won't go far wrong with Woodsmoke, great bunch of people, I think for the expedition it would be Steve Hanton that is taking it, also when I was on my Native earlier this year Stuart (a member here) was talking alot about it with a couple of people, so it may be worth dropping him a message if you have any questions as he seemed pretty knowledgeable about the environment. Or if it is course specific just drop a line to Woodsmoke and I am sure one of the staff will respond to you.

Anyways hope you enjoy it and looking forward to seeing the pictures from it. Hopefully they will still be running it in a few years time. :)

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Yeah its ben and steve leading.. hopefully il be able to get on it! With only 12 spaces im sure its tight lol.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE