Woodlore Woodsman shirt reduced.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
A touch of realism may have crept in when they weren't selling. Still think they are a bit on the expensive side though.:D

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
Still wouldn't make it onto my Christmas list at that price... I wonder if Bush_baby ever bought one... They were very supportive of the shirt when it was announced I seem to recall...

Pete

Tack

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2005
West Midlands
Hi,

I have no personal knowledge of the Woodlore shirt however I don't think you can beat the Orvis Bush shirt for quality. Cheaper too at £55 but not cheap, if you see what I mean.

Tack

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Hi,

I have no personal knowledge of the Woodlore shirt however I don't think you can beat the Orvis Bush shirt for quality. Cheaper too at £55 but not cheap, if you see what I mean.

Tack

I've had a couple of their Malpai shirts for a few years, broadly similar to the Woodlore design, and they're very good. The cuffs are a little tighter when fastened than I'd like, otherwise they've been excellent. There are minor differences between the original one I bought, made in the USA, and the second, made I forget where, but quality seems comparable. Keep an eye on the sale section of their website and you can usually save a few quid when they discontinue colours.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Maybe when they realise that their stock of shirts just isn't selling they will drop the price to a more realistic asking price.

Then again, as Aaron said, I still wouldn't buy one. lol.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
If the price was right I WOULD buy one - but I mean RIGHT!
As most of my kit (other than samples I get for review in my magazine columns) comes from seconds or charity shops I don't see RM matching my idea of RIGHT for a while.....
Looks quite a nice shirt in a macho kind of way....

Sep 27, 2007
essex
silly money IMO, but people will pay for his name and logo.

The RM shirt does look good, but the original asking price of £125 was way over the top and a little greedy IMO.

Cheers
Greenman

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
:Thinkingo

Guys ... :rolleyes: you all seem to forget Ray worn every single shirt, hence the price ... duh! This way some of his Godness, skills & knowledge got passed down onto the buyer - that's worth something to shell out for.
Do I have to do all the thinking on this forum :confused: It's sooooo obvious ....
:11doh:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE