woodlore flint and steel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
this morning i got a woodlore flint and steel in the post and all i can say is that its exellent, very well crafted ,showers sparks and is a pleasure to use, my other one cost £5 more and doesnt spark aswell and looks like its been thrown together ,dont get me wrong it still works but the smith who makes the woodlore one clearly takes pride in his work,comes with a flint edge that has been knapped to a razors edge and is truly an object of simple beauty that someone has left a piece of them selves in, very very pleased, just thought i`d share that ,cheers al :-D

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
They are a wonderful bit of kit indeed ... beautifully crafted and cast a lot of sparks.

Only one black mark against it - my youngest daughter managed to break it using it. Probably just a weakness in the steel and Woodlore quickly replaced it for me.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
ok then, forget the kochanski knife test,give her a lapp puukko and get stuarts nerves twitching :-D

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
al said:
ok then, forget the kochanski knife test,give her a lapp puukko and get stuarts nerves twitching :-D
:rolmao:
Only a kid could break a piece of steel!

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
Adi007 said:
Only one black mark against it - my youngest daughter managed to break it using it. Probably just a weakness in the steel and Woodlore quickly replaced it for me.
Actually I have a confession .. it was me who broke it. :oops: She was just holding it when it broke in two...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE