Woodlore AW version.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
AW Woodlore..

Dont think I really need to go into describing this one.. It is one of the earlier ones based on it not having the tapered tang..

Really good condition..

Please see the Pics..

Im not going to ask the over inflated prices that are being suggested over on certain auction sites, but will ask a fair price based on the investment potential and the current waiting list.. £325, by cheque please, includes RMSD. SOLD

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

Thanks for looking..

Andy.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
Dear Lord, I want that knife. Maybe I could take another another mortgage.... I don't suppose there is any chance you could let it go for less?

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
It's a strange strange world... before mine arrived, I was tempted to buy every one of these I saw for sale.

Now I find myself tempted to sell mine all the time! :eek: I love using it though.

your asking price is fair though... I would do the mercenary thing and stick mine on evilbay :lmao:

Why are you selling up?

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Squidders said:
It's a strange strange world... before mine arrived, I was tempted to buy every one of these I saw for sale.

Now I find myself tempted to sell mine all the time! :eek: I love using it though.

your asking price is fair though... I would do the mercenary thing and stick mine on evilbay :lmao:

Why are you selling up?

Ive got another 5 to go at.. Sorry Guys.. :eek:

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
I can remember looking at the RM knife on the web back in 2000/2001 when they went for 200 BPS. what an investment they would have been! Even abused sells on well...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE