woodlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Ditto Mr Strop

Things are now getting out of hand and BES will stand or Fall on its merits.
Like I said earlier if you don't like the BES website just left click the cross in the little red box and it will go away. :soapbox:

Ian

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I really do wonder whether people are at the wind up or just being silly.

Martyn has a link to BB in his signature. Eric has a link to BES in his. Spoony has a link to his forum in his and NOBODY is complaining in any way about these.

I have never seen Martyn recommend BB over BCUK, to be honest I have never seen him recommend but I have seen plenty of other people giving personal recomendations. The difference is the same as me having my Magic Site link in my signature as opposed to having posts saying that you should use me for Magic. Even that would probably be allowed on here but not on a forum about Magic.

Anyway I think this has been discussed enough. The information is all there. If you have read it all then I doubt anything else that is said is going to change your mind.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Razorstrop said:
Come on people, enough is enough, will someone lock down this thread?

Mr Strop

Yeah, it's got more than a bit daft now. :rolleyes:

Eric, get in touch with Tony and ask him whether it's OK to promote BES here. It's his site and his shout.

Thread closed by popular demand. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE