woodland wanderings, links

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
In my internet woodland wanderings i came across this link http://www.smallwoods.org.uk/115_Home.asp thought you may like it, im looking out for a woodland to buy at the moment ive got links for sites that sell them but have any of you got any woodland themed sites i can wander through :?: ive got some but i can bank on you guys to come up with some good ones i havent seen im sure :wink: :biggthump

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
You might want to check out Ben Law's book Woodland Way. Apart from being a great read it has lots of useful info on grants available for planting new woodlands. If you meet enough criteria you may get enough in grants to buy the land and all the trees to go on it (provided you plant them yourself). I checked the forestry commission site and they are bringing new grants in this year so there isn't much info but if you are considering buying a wood it would be nice if you could buy up some adjacent land and plant it up.

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
ive been reading about that,that would be a good idea some of the woodlands i have been looking at on the net have some clear land along side, although some of our fauna like the clear edges of woodlands to hunt and live in.The forestry comission site is a pretty good site worth keeping an eye on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE