woodland wanderings, links

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
You might want to check out Ben Law's book Woodland Way. Apart from being a great read it has lots of useful info on grants available for planting new woodlands. If you meet enough criteria you may get enough in grants to buy the land and all the trees to go on it (provided you plant them yourself). I checked the forestry commission site and they are bringing new grants in this year so there isn't much info but if you are considering buying a wood it would be nice if you could buy up some adjacent land and plant it up.

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
ive been reading about that,that would be a good idea some of the woodlands i have been looking at on the net have some clear land along side, although some of our fauna like the clear edges of woodlands to hunt and live in.The forestry comission site is a pretty good site worth keeping an eye on.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.