Woodland for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Sounds highly suspicious to me. You are being asked to bid on an undisclosed amount of woodland, the total size of which is 7 acres is size, of which you get some of. Not only that it would seem that it is protected, thus you cannot do a thing to it. Since England has it's right to roam act in in force, why would someone want to buy it in the first place?

Speaking of which I will shortly be selling the Eiffel Tower, Westminster Cathedral amongst others should anyone be interested, starting bids only 99p.. ;)

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I have a lovely area of complete wilderness for sale. It's very tranquil. It's called the 'Sea of Tranquility'. It's on the Moon so you won't get disturbed. Any takers?

Eric

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Well, I actually do have a wooded area for sale! 68 acres to be exact, with home, barn, several springs, 250 sq ft workshop wired for electric tools. And only £150,000. It may be a bit of a commute for you chaps? Southern border of Virginia, USA.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Awwww don't weaver - thats too tempting.

You can't buy a flat (apartment) for that money in this country!

Hmmm - discount for cash? :D

Red

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
LOL - check out the feedback off this guy...

'Item' not as described. Full of filthy gypos. I was ripped off. AVOID, PEOPLE!!
knickerbocker16 ( -3 )
13-Nov-06 18:26

Reply by 3140tim (14-Nov-06 18:27):
Clicked on buy now, then wouldn't respond, claimed he sent £5000 in cash, avoid!
o
Follow-up by knickerbocker16 (05-Dec-06 19:46):
Stole 5 grand from me and then tried to molest me in the woodland! HELP ME!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, I would think it best to give this one a wide berth :)

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
LOL - check out the feedback off this guy...

'Item' not as described. Full of filthy gypos. I was ripped off. AVOID, PEOPLE!!
knickerbocker16 ( -3 )
13-Nov-06 18:26

Reply by 3140tim (14-Nov-06 18:27):
Clicked on buy now, then wouldn't respond, claimed he sent £5000 in cash, avoid!
o
Follow-up by knickerbocker16 (05-Dec-06 19:46):
Stole 5 grand from me and then tried to molest me in the woodland! HELP ME!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, I would think it best to give this one a wide berth :)

Have you checked out "knickerbocker16's" Feedback tho?
He has a score of -3 with comments like. .

"Completely disruptive, do not deal with them under any circumstances.",
and. . .
"2 months after bidding, no money, no communication, don't bother",
So I wouldn't hold any stock by comments he's made, however the share a woodland scheme smells pretty fishy to me!

Kev

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
Have you checked out "knickerbocker16's" Feedback tho?
He has a score of -3 with comments like. .

"Completely disruptive, do not deal with them under any circumstances.",
and. . .
"2 months after bidding, no money, no communication, don't bother",
So I wouldn't hold any stock by comments he's made, however the share a woodland scheme smells pretty fishy to me!

Kev

I know Kev :) I did read further into it all - I mean [shakes head bewildered] how is it possible to score a -3 :rolleyes: :D ? It looks like the guy signed up purely for trouble. I just thought that that feedback was the funniest to date.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
According to Aylesbury Planning department website the use of the land 16.6 acres at Fox Covert, planning application to use it for ‘outdoor recreational use’ including paintball has been refused. There is in place two stop orders on it to stop the owner from paint-balling on the land. From the sound of it, the land has been illegally used for a couple of years as a paint-ball play area, with all the environmental damage that entails.
It is however fully protected by Tree preservation order(s)

Aliwren

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Bedford
If this is the same bit of wood it means any purchasers also buy all expenses involved in restoring and re-insating the land to a natural use and could face court action from the local council themselves, gets better and better! - Eric's sea of tranquility looks a far better bet!!

useless

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Hampshire, UK
I have a lovely area of complete wilderness for sale. It's very tranquil. It's called the 'Sea of Tranquility'. It's on the Moon so you won't get disturbed. Any takers?

You know what, I've got this whole "zero gravity bushcraft" thing in my business plan, so that sounds spot on! A book, a set of tee shirts, a special knife......

Do you take paypal?

I am also looking for investors if anyone is interested

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Awwww don't weaver - thats too tempting.

You can't buy a flat (apartment) for that money in this country!

Hmmm - discount for cash? :D

Red

Red,

I do know what a flat is. However, I was prepared to rib you that I don't have any flat, all uphill and down or as we say here "All hills and hollows". :lmao:

If you would only come look you would fall in love with it as I have, I'm sure we can work something out. It would be great to have a bushcrafty neighbor.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE