Woodland Campsite In Gloucestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi All

Can anyone point me in the direction of a woodland campsite, ideally one that allows open fires in Gloucestershire.

There used to be a guy on here that ran a site like I have described, I shared a few messages with him but never got round to visiting his site.

Have been camping in the woods a few times this year with my dad and a few other guys, got a real taste for it and would love to track down this campsite - he kept it very hush hush and didnt disclose the exact location unless you actually booked to visit.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards Ian

Mr. F

May 2, 2012
Coaley, Gloucestershire
Thistledown Farm in Nympsfield, Gloucestershire allow fires in a rather lovely surrounding. It's not "woodland" as such, but there are woods on the edge of the site. It's all very secluded (other than in school holidays), cheap and basic with a lovely vibe.

Other than that, I'm personally working on acquiring 2 locations in Gloucestershire and will post details on the forum when permissions are finalised.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE