Wooden Owl Call

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I wanted to post a piccie of my latest creation an Owl call - Sounds just like a Tawny Owl and you can actually call an owl over with it (Oi come over here Mr Owl!!!!) seriously though they will actually come over to see who's on their patch.....Excellent.
If there's enough interest I'll do a tutorial at some stage.
It took me ages playing around to get the sound right so I've got lots of wooden whistles now too.
Anyway if someone can tell me how to post a picture that would be good. I'm not the most techie bloke in town.

Androo

Nomad
Dec 8, 2010
NW UK
Yea, I'd like to see a tuut. I have an Owl and a Duck call that I bought from some craft shop ages ago, but it would be nice to make some

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
OK here goes then for the piccie. It's asking for a URL so I've put in the cde of the picture which is PICT6002.....not sur if it will work.................. I'll do a tutorial when I make my next call and take some pictures of the different stages......give me a few days though

Last edited:

awarner

Nomad
Apr 14, 2012
Southampton, Hampshire
For get the URL bit, click on From Computer then Select Files
This will then open a window to navigate to the file/picture on your computer select the picture by clicking on it, click on Save then you will be back to the original image upload window. Select upload file/s and job done.
Edit Actually the guide above lays it out quite nicely, did not know that existed.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE