Wobbly knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alchemist

Forager
Aug 1, 2005
Hampshire
Hi all,

I bought a maserin Colt Caccia and ti has just arrived. I am a little bit dissapointed because the blade wobbles. I had expected a better finish really. Is it possible to squeeze it in the vice and sort the problem or should I return it? I was really looking forward to this knife to replace a Ka Bar dozier folder. I might just keep the Ka Bar and get a refund.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hi all,

I bought a maserin Colt Caccia and ti has just arrived. I am a little bit dissapointed because the blade wobbles. I had expected a better finish really. Is it possible to squeeze it in the vice and sort the problem or should I return it? I was really looking forward to this knife to replace a Ka Bar dozier folder. I might just keep the Ka Bar and get a refund.

That's not right at all, definately return it.

Jan 11, 2006
brecon
not familiar with the knife but definatly do not squeeze it in a vice if it has no mechanical way of tightning the pivot pin just send it back it will allways be loose or just ugly if you try it yourself dont forget to mention your intensions to post about the quality of it on you tube and british blades etc you never know your luck

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE