Woah!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'm with Steve, I prefer the xenforo theme, tried the default and changed back

No idea what is wrong with me - I like the new site and I normally reject change for change sake:rolleyes:

Reactions: Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's exactly how I feel about it.
I'm the classic luddite about changing things on my computer :oops: but I do like the new site, and I am slowly becoming familiar with it.
I think it helped that we knew well in advance that things were changing, and that we could play around a bit with it if we wanted as well.
It's also a huge relief that Admin is very effective :D

M

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
I have also switched over to the xenforo theme, I would also like to be able to tone down or change the colours a bit, not moaning here as I really do appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this site work. :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Tony's just commented that we were on the old vBulletin format for thirteen years......it was definitely ripe for a change.
We're all still trying to suss out our way around the new one. If you find something that works, share it and tell us about it ? :)
cheers,
Toddy

Reactions: boney gumbo mcgee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE