Winter/Snow Camo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pinerevolver

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 17, 2010
N.Lanarkshire Scotland
Alright Guys, i know its very late to be talking about this because in Sunny GB its the summer.
But i'm wanting to know if you guys have came across any good parkas/trousers suitable for winter wear preferably a winter snow pattern on it or just plain white.
Ive saw the German Snow over suit before any reviews on that ? :)

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
have you thought about going army stylee with a set of snow whites, a white parachute material two pieace over suit. this way you can wear what you like under neath. most surplus shops should sell em.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
british arctic whites mate, nylon suits that dry quick, over a goretex, spot on for our usually wet snow conditions. if it was dry conditions poss without the goretex but that will never happen here. i have got some american m65 trousers in white which i like, so will get the matching smock/parka as its nice and long, being a tall guy they seem ideal, and good quality.

you could look at german reversable, they are white and green splotch camo one side and plain the other.

Rob

pinerevolver

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 17, 2010
N.Lanarkshire Scotland
Yeah i was looking at thoose aswell i was thinking of ethier getting harkila or tacgear and putting some white german oversuits on them becuase i do alot of red stag shooting up north, and going about in green in the middle of winter you stick out like a sore thumb.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
got my trousers from ebay, just typed in snow camo i think, usually gives the best return. the trousers are very baggy, and were only 5 quid plus postage. were brand new also. trousers came from a seller called 123-supplies, not got anything listed though. maybe wrong time of year to get the best selection.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE