Winter Dartmoor meet...?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Just looking for interest at the mo for a winter dartmoor meet up.. I am thinking about the cockingford campsite that we have used a few times before.
I am looking at december or january and if there is enough interest I will phone the old boy there and sort a date...

For those that don't know it. The cockingford campsite permits fires and is situated right next to some decent woodland, though hammocking on the site is very limited. Its right on the edge of the moor, close to Haytor...

Anyone..?

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
are there any publi transport links there?
if so then i'd be very interested:)

Don't know on that Nat. Ashburton is the nearest town to the site.. I am sure someone would be able to pick you up from a local station.. Watch this space..

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
Oi reckon Oi be up far sum o' that buoy - I can try out my new tipi. I think Jason is coming too - so you know what that means - cam aaaannn dooo eeettt..... all weekend:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE