Winning Photograph BcUK Photograph of 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Well it's finally come to an end for another year and I'm pleased to say that Bobnewboy is the overall winner of the 2017 BcUK Photograph competition with his stunning picture from the January heat :)

Congratulations Bob, it's a well deserved win made all the sweeter because you've had to wait almost a year for the grand final goodjob I'm afraid there's no trophy but you do win a free years full membership on the forum and a BCUK t-shirt.

I'd also just like to say thank you to everyone who's entered over the past year, without you it'd be very difficult to hold the competition :)

For those of you who haven't seen it here's the winning picture

31355085863_41fa274856_b.jpg

Reactions: Nomad64

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
A cracking photo worthy of the front cover of a magazine and a natural winner in my book

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Thanks all for the kind words. I'm just back from a short overseas trip (to bump up my vitamin D levels :) ) so I apologise for not answering sooner.

All I could add is to use cut down sleeping mat doubled over in the knee pockets of yer fave outdoors trousers, and a piece in each shoe. It makes shuffling around on your knees for periods of time over the Winter break a bit easier.

Thanks again all!

Merry Thingummybob and a Happy Outdoor New Year.

Bob.

Reactions: Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE