Winchester Knives

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Im having a bit of a clear out of the old knife cupboard and have these two Winchester Gut Hook knives that have never seen any use,

winchesters.jpg

Item 1 details

Winchester Knives: Winchester Hunting Knife, Imitation Micarta, WN-9433

The illustrated Winchester knife is the Winchester Hunting Knife that features a 3.74" gut hook fixed blade made of surgical stainless steel with the Winchester etch. This Winchester hunting knife has full tang construction, black Imitation Micarta handle with stainless steel bolster, and a lined lanyard hole. A nylon sheath with hard plastic liner is included with this Winchester knife. The Winchester Hunting Knife with gut hook blade and Imitation Micarta handle has an overall length of 8.62" and weighs 6.4 ounces

Item 2 details

Winchester Knives: Winchester Hunting Knife, Wood Handle Large, WN-1374

The illustrated Winchester knife is the Large Winchester Hunting Knife that features a 4.75" gut hook fixed blade made of surgical stainless steel with the Winchester etch. This Winchester hunting knife has full tang construction, wood handle with stainless steel bolster, and a lined lanyard hole. A nylon sheath with hard plastic liner is included with this Winchester knife. The Large Winchester Hunting Knife with gut hook blade and wood handle has an overall length of 9.75" and weighs 8.2 ounces.

Knife details from http://www.knivesplus.com/winchester-knives-hunting.html

Im offering these free gratis, (Thanks for letting this one go through Tony) to whoever wants one, if your interested please PM me and i will get it in the post (RMSD), in the case of multiple PM's for the same item, i will go by the time stamp on the PM to stop any arguements, first PM in gets the knife.

Cheers all

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Item 1 gone to UKDave, PM me your address mate and i'll get it in the post for ya

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Item 2 on it's way to Dougster, PM me your address and I'll put it in the post in the morning

That's it guys, both gone

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Sorry JoeJoe, you were pipped to the post by Dougster, keep your eyes peeled though, im still sorting the cupboard out

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE