Win a place on the Backwoods Survival Backwoodsman course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Win a place on the Backwoods Survival Backwoodsman course :D

Backwoods Survival (we all know him as Patrick on here) have been kind enough to offer the members of Bushcraft UK the chance to win a voucher entitling the winner to a place on their Backwoodsman course, which from what I’ve heard is a fantastic weekend course.

The competition we’ve thought of is very simple as all you need to do is answer two questions, which are:

What is the main source of protein in the area of the Veidmann course?

What meat is used for Jerky on the Veidmann course?

norway-mountain.jpg

I’d suggest you start here When you’ve found the answers email them to info@bushcraftuk.com with Veidmann competition in the subject.

The competition will close on the 14th Feb and the winner will be announced by the 21st.

Good Luck all :You_Rock_

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Pretty much what they all said - nice one Patrick and Tony!

Is there a limit of one entry per person? Cos if not, theres this stonking big mail server behind me :D

Red

British Red said:
Cos if not, theres this stonking big mail server behind me :DRed

I which case please tell the server that I don't need any dodgy meds. from an even dodgier supplier as it takes me ages to delete spam from my filters - at one stage I was getting 1700+ emails every 4 hours. :rolleyes:

<not saying that the spam is from red's server - btw> :240:

Phil.

Fire Starter

Tenderfoot
Aug 1, 2005
England
Great competition Tony, It would be great to see more of these on the forum. I was on the backwoodsman course a couple of years ago. It was indeed a fantastic weekend with lots of new skills learned.

I do look out for Patricks posts but he does not seem to have posted anything for a while.

The Veidmann course looks something else. I wonder if the good lady will miss me if I sneek out for a week :drive:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Congratulations to John Dixon for winning the place on the backwoodsman course with Backwoods Survival School, good for you mate :D You'll receive a voucher for a Backwoodsman course any time over the next 12 months, you just need to choose a date

The questions were orientated around the great looking Veidemann course that Backwoods Suvival School have developed. The answers were:
What is the main source of protein in the area of the Veidmann course?

Answer - Fish

What meat is used for Jerky on the Veidmann course?

Answer – Elk

Thanks again to all that took part and thanks to Backwoods for a great prize :You_Rock_

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE