Wiltshire bushcraft club

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Yes please more details as I don't have Facebook . Might be interested in comming as there seems to be little organised activity in the southwest that I can find.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Seems they're not accepting any new members just now. Lifted from their fb page.

Wiltshire Bushcraft Club
6 March at 12:40 ·
The WBC is a community based on the joy of the outdoors and as you’d expect it’s pretty popular
With that popularity comes a responsibility the the land, environment and its members
So until further notice we will not be accepting any new members
We see this as a good thing as people are staying and developing making our little club a real community
A tribe in the woods !
Thanks all

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
So why post this? Do they just want Facebook likes? Seems a bit pointless here look at us but sorry you can't join in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty2hotty

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I actually know these guys
they're a decent bunch and are trying to do the right thing encouraging people into the hobby.
I do agree the mixed messages are rather confusing - i dare say they'll sort that out soon

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I would not disagree they are good guys as I don't know them and most bushcrafters are. But I guess it's frustrating to know there is a group of people having fun in the woods within reach and I can't communicate with them or join in. Ol'grumpy guts showing here I guess.!:)

Reactions: Scotty2hotty

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE