Will Silver Be Worth More Than Gold In The Coming Decade?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
The answer to this question is yes. Do a bit of research and make up your own mind. Buy it now. And buy it quick.

http://www.activistpost.com/2010/12/will-silver-be-worth-more-than-gold-in.html

If you are interested in buying silver PM me and I will send you a link to the cheapest UK site on the internet to buy it.
I have nothing to do with this company. they are just the cheapest place to buy silver in the UK. Apart from if you can pick up a good deal on ebay.

Last edited:

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Nah, you're all wrong, Potable Water is the stuff that's going to be most in demand in the not too distant future.

Fill your attic with bottles of water and your financial future is secure; and you can always have a brew.:p

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Palladium actually looks better :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...pper-to-silver-hit-fresh-highs-on-demand.html

Thing is though, most of us don't buy gold as an investment anyway. I know some of TEOTWAEKI crowd buy gold believing it will transcend currency, but at the end of the day, it's always only going to be worth what someone will swap for it.

cheers,
Toddy

True.

"Only after the last tree has been cut down…the last river has been poisoned…the last fish caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten." - Cree Indian Prophesy

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
If the bubble bursts, just make sure you have enough ammunition, and you then take what everyone else has been saving.

Rob

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
If the bubble bursts, just make sure you have enough ammunition, and you then take what everyone else has been saving.

I can well believe that that many will choose that option, which is sad. :(

However the hills have eyes, we will be watching out for you. ;)

Last edited:

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK

Rob

This is the only way we'll survive methinks, alot of TEOTWAEKI types will testify that its good to be stocked but you must be able to defend that stock pile.
investment wise i still see gold as a good investment, with oil rocketing gold is doing the same.
shame these cash for gold places rip you off, i mean hey you may get £300 for a gold watch but when its sold at auction by weight i'll bet it earns a hell of a lot more

Shambling Shaman

May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
This is the only way we'll survive methinks, alot of TEOTWAEKI types will testify that its good to be stocked but you must be able to defend that stock pile.
investment wise i still see gold as a good investment, with oil rocketing gold is doing the same.
shame these cash for gold places rip you off, i mean hey you may get £300 for a gold watch but when its sold at auction by weight i'll bet it earns a hell of a lot more

Cash for gold gets a mention about 1/2 way down This :)

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire

I was some what tongue in cheek when i posted that, but as Melonfish says you've got to be able to defend what you have, whether its supplies, or your people..

I'm not a survivalist, i don't have a bug out bag, crash out plans secret stashes, or a cabin in the woods to flee to, just my random thoughts.

Rob

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
Palladium actually looks better :)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...pper-to-silver-hit-fresh-highs-on-demand.html

Thing is though, most of us don't buy gold as an investment anyway. I know some of TEOTWAEKI crowd buy gold believing it will transcend currency, but at the end of the day, it's always only going to be worth what someone will swap for it.

cheers,
Toddy

I agree it's just too expensive for the average person to buy. Where as silver is very very undervalued at the moment. And at a price most people can afford.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My son soldered new silver charms onto my bracelet for me last week. I've had the bracelet and some of the charms since childhood. It now weighs nearly 4oz. He tells me it's worth over $100 dollars in just the silver.
However, I priced a few of the charms, and they're worth considererably more than that......so weight of material isn't always the best way to speculate.

cheers,
Toddy

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
My son soldered new silver charms onto my bracelet for me last week. I've had the bracelet and some of the charms since childhood. It now weighs nearly 4oz. He tells me it's worth over $100 dollars in just the silver.
However, I priced a few of the charms, and they're worth considererably more than that......so weight of material isn't always the best way to speculate.cheers,
Toddy
And every time you clean it you would reduce your investment.:nono:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE