Sold *****SOLD..SOLD..Wilkinson Sword Survival Knives SOLD..SOLD*****

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
******SOLD ******

I have for sale 2 Wilkinson Sword Survival Knives, the Original one designed by Ray Mears and the redesigned Dartmoor knife.

Knife 1..................................Original Wilkinson Sword Survival Knife
Designed by Ray Mears
Late 80’s in Mint Condition

Designed by Ray Mears the Original Survival Knife was released by Wilkinson Sword around 1986, it was withdrawn a few years later when the knife was redesigned and issued as the Dartmoor Knife, the knife comes with its original survival kit and compass enclosed within the handle, and snare wire located in the sheath.

The knife has never been used and is in mint condition, never sharpened or honed.
The knife has the number 0672 marked on the tang of the knife.which makes it part of the first batch made, as the later knives all had the serial numbers starting with a 1 or a 2.
Price £850 which includes postage to any UK Address by RMSD
Payable by Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cheque, etc.
Knife is in Cornwall and can be picked up in person if you live locally. (c19 distancing regs, adhered to)

WSORIG.jpg20210113_154016.jpgwss4.jpgwss7.jpgwss8.jpgwss9.jpgwss10.jpg

Knife 2 ................. Wilkinson Sword CSK 185 Dartmoor Survival Knife

Wilkinson Sword CSK185 Dartmoor Knife

Wilkinson Sword CSK185, in satin bead blasted finish, laser engraved Logo on Blade, and Laser engraved “W” on pommel Nut.
Comes complete with Survival Kit in Handle, complete with button compass, also snare kit inside sheath.
Knife has never been used and comes in original uncirculated condition.
Price £400 which includes postage to any UK Address via RMSD
Payable by PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cheque, etc
Knife is in Cornwall and can be picked up in person if living locally (c19 regs adhered to)

20210211_010219.jpg20210211_010227.jpg20210211_010357.jpg20210211_010443.jpg20210211_010445.jpg

If you require any further information or pictures please let me know.

KNIFE 3......I also have a Dartmoor knife totally complete with survival kit, this is one of the Sterling Knives, no WS markings, but never used, the same knife as the csk185 but without makers markings etc, although the blade was fully finished by Wilkinson Sword, heat treated etc
Price £250 which includes RMSD delivery to any UK address, Payment as above knives C19 regs adhered to, if interested let me know and I will forward pics etc.
All knives are in Cornwall, will do a deal on all 3 for £1300

Last edited:

Axe1

May 21, 2021
Somerset
I have for sale 2 Wilkinson Sword Survival Knives, the Original one designed by Ray Mears and the redesigned Dartmoor knife.

Knife 1..................................Original Wilkinson Sword Survival Knife
Designed by Ray Mears
Late 80’s in Mint Condition

Designed by Ray Mears the Original Survival Knife was released by Wilkinson Sword around 1986, it was withdrawn a few years later when the knife was redesigned and issued as the Dartmoor Knife, the knife comes with its original survival kit and compass enclosed within the handle, and snare wire located in the sheath.

The knife has never been used and is in mint condition, a few marks on the blade where it has been removed from the sheath.
The knife has the number 0672 marked on the tang of the knife.
Price £850 which includes postage to any UK Address by RMSD
Payable by Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cheque, etc.
Knife is in Cornwall and can be picked up in person if you live locally. (c19 distancing regs, adhered to)

View attachment 64829View attachment 64830View attachment 64831View attachment 64832View attachment 64833View attachment 64834View attachment 64835

Knife 2 ................. Wilkinson Sword CSK 185 Dartmoor Survival Knife

Wilkinson Sword CSK185 Dartmoor Knife

Wilkinson Sword CSK185, in satin bead blasted finish, laser engraved Logo on Blade, and Laser engraved “W” on pommel Nut.
Comes complete with Survival Kit in Handle, complete with button compass, also snare kit inside sheath.
Knife has never been used and comes in original uncirculated condition.
Price £400 which includes postage to any UK Address via RMSD
Payable by PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cheque, etc
Knife is in Cornwall and can be picked up in person if living locally (c19 regs adhered to)

View attachment 64836View attachment 64837View attachment 64838View attachment 64839View attachment 64840

If you require any further information or pictures please let me know.

KNIFE 3......I also have a Dartmoor knife totally complete with survival kit, this is one of the Sterling Knives, no WS markings, but never used, the same knife as the csk185 but without makers markings etc, although the blade was fully finished by Wilkinson Sword, heat treated etc
Price £250 which includes RMSD delivery to any UK address, Payment as above knives C19 regs adhered to, if interested let me know and I will forward pics etc.
All knives are in Cornwall, will do a deal on all 3 for £1300
bump.......
Hi,
I would be interested in finding out more and seeing any other pics you may have.
How long have you had them and how did you come across them?
How far into Cornwall are you?
Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE