Wildwood Wisdom PDF

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
There is a copy online that you can browse on google books, but I warn you, it only contains about half the book, but theres still some pretty useful information in it. Probably my all time favourite book.

Here's the link: http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=jE3SMChsaFkC&printsec=frontcover&dq=wildwood+wisdom&hl=en&sa=X&ei=T4oVT4qEKMbc4QTKpZ30Aw&ved=0CDYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=wildwood%20wisdom&f=false

I strongly recommend you buy this book though, you can get it online. It taught me how to live when I was 16 and left my parents behind. One time when I was 18 I was driving home one night through the woods in Oregon and hit a deer in the head with my car (I tried to stop but it was too late). And I'm a London boy so this freaked me out a little bit, I didn't know *** to do. So rather than let the body rot on the side of the road, I took it home, and managed to figure out how to skin it, butcher it, use the brain to tan it's hide (with the fur on), make tools out of its bones, AND how to cook tasty dinners for me and my housemates, with the meat. All because of this book. I learned everything I know from Wildwood Wisdom.

Bear in mind though, it is more suited to "bushcraft" in North America than the UK. But the Pacific Northwest has almost the exact same climate as the UK so all of it is useful (needless to say very interesting) in one way or another.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE