Wildlife Sightings Database

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pablo

Settler
Oct 10, 2005
Essex, UK
www.woodlife.co.uk
I've been struggling to find a suitable electronic database to record wildlife sightings, so I decided to build my own. It's a Microsoft Access database, so of course you have to have this installed on your computer. You're free to download it from here . I've enclosed two jpg files as test images. These should be downloaded and placed in the same folder you put the database file in. There's no help file as yet, but if you get stuck, please pm me.

Your welcome to download it and muck about with it as much as you want. All I ask is that if you use it, please give me some feedback or comments and I'll try to improve it on future versions.

I've tested it on several machines and virus checked it before upload, but please check again before using. The usual cautions apply here: Use at your own risk and I can't take any responsibility if it upsets your machine. There's no reason why it should though.

Pablo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE