Wildcamping in Wilts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BlueRuby

May 19, 2010
Wilts
Hi all,

Newish to the forums but been around and about Wilts for a while, usually by bicycle, camping/bivvying out in whichever woods or fields take my fancy (within reason). I'm not really into asking for permission as to where I stop, however. I believe strongly in treating the land with respect, though not necessarily the land ownership. As such, I find myself in a great variety of places and gain great strength and energy from doing so.

My bushcrafting skills are probably pretty basic compared to many here, but are enough to see me get by. I am always open to new ideas and experiences though which is why I post here to see if there are any of a similar mind locally to me who might fancy a little company out and about - see what we can learn from each other.

I have a couple other friends who are of a similar mind and we often go out together. Still, I feel it would be great to meet more locally if you're about and up for it? I am open to going out pretty regularly though have the Mon 12th-Wed 14th July and the Wed 28th -Fri 30th July prepped to get out and about this month anyway.

So, if you fancy, drop me a pm and maybe see you then...

Thanks

BlueRuby

May 19, 2010
Wilts
Hi Trekkingnut,

Excellent! I'm now booked out on the late July dates, but will check the calendar and get back to you when I'm free. August might be a little tricky because I'm moving out of the house I'm in at the moment and off doing the bike/camping out thing for a couple weeks in my native North east Scotland.
Gonna live outside in my hammock for the Summer/Autumn 4 days on/4 off, so will have plenty opportunities to meet up soon.
Will be in touch...

BlueRuby

May 19, 2010
Wilts
Fell running huh? Wow - tough stuff!

Righto mate, I'll be in touch as soon as I know when I might be free and hopefully we'll catch up soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE