Wierd message for computer geeks!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Table \'jos_Stalytics_click_path\' is marked as crashed and should be repaired SQL=INSERT into jos_Stalytics_click_path (user_id,site_name,site_path,visit_time, isRegistered) values(147928,"bushcraft - Forums",\'www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/newthread.php\',NOW(), 1)

What does this gumph mean? If you look at the top of the page, it is wrote in black on the banner head and also keeps flashing up between pages. It wasn't doing this before, has somebody been fiddling?!!:rolleyes:

:D

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
the site was down for an hour or so this afternoon so I guess some update was being applied (and diddn't work as expected? :confused: )

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
I used to put pics in the gallery, but now I get that same thing come up and I can't seem to get them on there since the site changed:(

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Any error message on a web site about SQL is almost certainly a problem with the web site itself - not your computer. For those who don't know, SQL is the language used to talk to databases and all the posts, etc., in this forum will be stored within a database.

Of course, the web server may have had it's fingernails pulled out, Eric, and these are its cries of pain! :D

Geoff

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Not to worry. It's just a bit of secret code put out by the New World Order letting the select few know that we're all DOOMED!

Eric
Didn't the aliens in "Indepence Day" send a secret message to each other using our systems, Oh my god maybe it is all true, quick hide the end of the world is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!
:borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile :borgsmile
You will be assimmilated......................................:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE